Previous Entry Share Next Entry
(no subject)
twitch sigil
saxifrage00
Your
Ultimate Roleplaying Purity Score
CategoryYour ScoreAverage
Hacklust41.51%
Will kill for XP
52.4%
Sensitive Roleplaying81.01%
Occasionally remembers to name their PC
50.8%
GM Experience68.84%
Ran a module once or twice
66.7%
Systems Knowledge91.38%
Played in a couple of campaigns
89%
Livin' La Vida Dorka52.87%
Has interesting conversations in public
60.2%
You are 69.01% pure
Average Score: 66.5%

Some interesting results here. Now, my trouble has always been that I have been a player for about 10% of my gaming career and a GM the other 90% of the time. In some ways, my GMing skills have suffered for this. That, plus the lack of using any stock adventure ideas, results in the incredibly pure GM score above.

The Hacklust score is mostly as a result of GMing for players who had high hacklust (see the description at the head of that secion in the test). The Sensitive Roleplaying is pure mostly for lack of experience; haven't had much chance to exhibit any as a player.

Systems knowledge is pretty accurate, as I haven't actually played much other than various editions of D&D, and I've only ever GMed D&Ds. Read a number of systems, though.

Must find a game to play in as a player! Besides, I've recently burned out as a GM in my current group, so I'll need to find some group to play in just to get my fix without being stressed about group dynamics managment, plot writing, and cat herding.


  • 1
(Deleted comment)
Hmm. I might be interested if 1) I didn't work Friday nights, and 2) I'd ever LARPed before.

I think I'd be uncomfortable diving into a LARP without getting some more paper and pencil roleplaying under my belt. I'm terrible at characterisation and creating drama on the spot, and that would be a massive weakness in LARP, I should think.

  • 1
?

Log in

No account? Create an account